Facebook Us

Monday, November 1, 2010

Big Sisters

 My little girl, is now a big sister!
In preparation for her brother's arrival, we made this shirt together:
Steps:
  1. First I designed the writing part in photoshop, my daughter telling me exactly what she wanted it to say.
  2. Then I flipped it and printed it on iron on transfer paper.
  3. After that we ironed it onto a white t-shirt.
  4. I let her go to town with fabric paints, and a little pin.
  5. Finally I sewed on a frill.
Voila, a great shirt to show off on her first visit to the hospital to meet her brother. Along with the shirt, we also read many "big sister" books and made a cast of my belly together. Any way that you can make the arrival seem fun and exciting, and bond prior to baby's arrival.

Love and sibling creation,
Kerry, the Momster

No comments:

Post a Comment