Facebook Us

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Bad, but oh so good, breakfast.

I have fallen in love. With a cereal!

I can't justify starting the day with this much chocolate, and sugar, but as a late afternoon pick me up, or semi-healthy pregnancy snack, this is seriously delicious stuff. My husband says it tastes as though it should be an ice-cream topper (which I have yet to try, but sounds completely feasible!)

Target's own Archer Farm Chocolate Chunk Hazelnut Biscotti Granola!! It's one of about 10 different cereals they have for $3.99. When I do want to eat if for breakfast, I cut down the sugar quotient by mixing it with a sugar-free granola, or Corn flakes.

Can be purchased in Target Stores.

Love and sugar,
Kerry, the Momster

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you read and liked THE BAD BEHAVIOR OF BELLE CANTRELL. The book took me three years to research and write so your appreciation means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adored that book!! Well done! Belle was such a fantastic character, and I loved how it was a period book, but not stuffy as many of those can be. I bought a copy for my sister-in-law too.
    I hope you'll keep reading my blog and also keep writing fantastic books!

    ReplyDelete