Facebook Us

Monday, October 11, 2010

The Funniest Child in the World

I'm sure you are thinking that this post is about your child, because what parent doesn't think their child is the most intelligent, humorous little gift?

Well, I'm sorry to tell you that I think my daughter tops the totem pole in the humor department. Her mind is the most unique, strange little thing illustrated by this conversation:

Mom: I would love to take some photo's of you and your cousin, (I'm a photographer) dressed up like faeries, in that field over there. Wouldn't that be fun?

K: Yes!! Or, my cousin can be dressed as an angel, and I can be a dead cheetah!!

Mom: ::proceeds to laugh for a good 25 min solid::

I took the liberty of googling this "dead cheetah" phenomenon, and could not find one picture of a child as a dead cheetah. Can we say that this might just be the first original thought under the sun? Booyah Ecclesiastes!

(According to Ecclesiastes 1:9, "What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun.")

Love and laughter,
Kerry the Momster

1 comment: