Facebook Us

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Merry Monday: Positivity Challenge Week 5

Positivity Progress thus far:  I have to be honest, it has been VERY difficult to help people whilst on bedrest, but I have tried to do things for my family. I called people, wrote letters, and gave undivided attention to my daughter. I thanked my husband for his help as much as I could and really hope he knows how much I appreciate him. 

This week's Challenge:





Try some journaling in a diary, or journal. But be specific about what's bothering you. Take five minutes just to write out everything that is going on in your head. It doesn't have to sound good, witty, or beautiful. It's just like a brain vomit (charming, right?). But just keep writing until you feel cleansed.

Love and positivity,
Kerry, the Momster

No comments:

Post a Comment