Facebook Us

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Pregnancy Pleasures

I'm just over halfway through pregnancy and am already so over it! I have decided that to have something to look forward to each week, I'm picking one pampering item to have each week. I have a few but if you have more, let me know as I need 17 weeks worth!

1. Prenatal massage
2. Family vacation ( we are thinking of taking a little cruise to have some special memories with our little girl before baby arrives)
3. Get a manicure
4. Get a haircut
5. Have a candle light dinner with my hubby
6. Go see a movie with a friend (not a kiddy one!)
7. Buy a new accessory
8. Take a pilates class
9. Schedule lunch with a friend.
10. Make a kit for labor.

That's all I've got for now.... help me out!

Love and lunging
Kerry the Momster

No comments:

Post a Comment