I recently became an Avon Rep again, and thus have been revamping all my make up and techniques. I've also been studying up on expert application and the most valuable products to impart some help onto my friends and customers.
Here are the:
10 Commandments of Color
(according to Allure:Confessions of a beauty Editor)
1. Always dab on moisturizer or primer before foundation. Apparantly make up artists are HUGE fans of make up primers.
2. Test foundation on your jawline- not your hand- to find the perfect match.
3. Choose a thin concealer for undereye circles and a pasty one to cover zits.
4. Except for cover-up, makeup should be as sheer as possible.
5. Invest in good-quality brushes (you only need a few)
6. Don't be afraid to apply color with your fingers- just not powders.
7. Blush should go on the apples of your cheeks, in circular motion, not in the hollows.
8. Highlighter can accentuate your bone structure, but use it sparingly.
9. A little translucent powder goes a long way. But don't apply in the creases of eyes or around the mouth.
10. For a truly natural look, blend, blend, blend!
If you would like advice on which avon products help you meet different needs, then email me. Otherwise go shop!!
There is this concealer brush the Ergonomic Concealer brush which is only $3.99, and pictured here is BEYOND COLOR Radiant Lifting Concealer $8.00
PS. I LOOOOVE Makeup. Everyone has been commenting on how bright I look of late. Yay!
Love and lovely skin,
Kerry the Momster