Facebook Us

Monday, March 7, 2011

Majestic Maternity

During pregnancy it can be a harrowing experience to dress your new lovely lady lumps. So while I was pregnant I took to online inspiration(as I do for most things, and should probably read:The Shallows: What the Internet is doing to our Brains by Nicholas Carr, as there as probably a section on this phenomenon in there).
Here were some of my favorites to try as "go-to" outifts during the times in my life when I swelled (sometimes with pride, but mostly just with water retention):



When in doubt, look to the supermodels for pregnancy fashion. Or don't. You are also absolutely allowed to lay around in sweats all 9 months, but I found I felt less whale-ish if I at least put a little effort into it.

Love and baby-making,
Kerry the Momster

No comments:

Post a Comment