Facebook Us

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Gizmos for Babies

We know it's true: Babies need stuff! And lots of it! Where to invest our dollars can be scary, because once bought, there's no turning back. Recently I began looking for a new stroller. Riding the shopping wave as I surfed the web, I found it difficult to compare apples to apples. Luckily I stumbled across a great site that does full video reviews on most (if not all) baby products: Babygizmos.com

I was looking for a stroller that could fully recline, with a big canopy, lighter than travel systems and mod to the eye (so really the Bugaboo but without the price tag). I made lists ( just like my dad taught me) with pros and cons to try compare them. While I was able to narrow it down to four strollers without the site, their review helped with the final clincher. I settled on the First Years Wave:



Be sure to stop by the site before you purchase ANYTHING!











Love and research,
Kerry the Momster

The First Years Wave Stroller, Urban LifeMia Moda Atmosferra Stroller, NeroJoovy Organic Scooter Single Stroller, BlackJoovy Organic Scooter Single Stroller, BlackBugaboo Frog Stroller - Red

No comments:

Post a Comment