Facebook Us

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Bye to Bedtime Blues

Bring some color and fun to bed!

Whilst shopping for my daughter's 5th birthday, I came across a clever site that mixes favorite books, with printed pj's of the characters. My daughter loves Pinkilicious, and they have a hot pink pj set that comes hand in hand with the book. Unfortunately she already has the book, but luckily for me, they do have the option of buying the pajamas alone or in a gift box. There are also numerous other favorite stories to choose from, so I may just have to get her the Purplicious ones too!! The sets run between $40 and $50 and are available on Amazon, at Nieman Marcus and Saks.

No more begging your kiddo's to hit the hay, but entice them with their favorite pajamas and a cuddly storytime. Great gift idea!!

Love and cuddles,
Kerry the Momster

No comments:

Post a Comment