Facebook Us

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Goodness Gracious, Baked Balls of desire.

I had the great fortune of stumbling onto the most inspiring baking blog about a year ago. I have baked a few items off of here, and still plan to make many more. I can't keep up with all the skilled sugary compositions, as just as I get done making one, there are 3 more I want to create. The blog has an equally cute name to match the darling confections, Bakerella.

I made these delectable cupcake balls, coated in candy, for my daughter's school. I had several people ask me for the recipe, and I also referred them to this site. There are so many ideas on here!- any season or occasion. Try the cake pops too. And now there is even a Cake Pop book.
And some more of Bakerella's creations:

Love and Sugar,
Kerry, the Momster

No comments:

Post a Comment