Facebook Us

Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Shoemaker

Atrocious! Are you hot or cold? Make up your mind!

I am on the hunt for the perfect pair of booties...no, not for my baby, but for me! I adore the short ankle boot fashion (a huge step above the bootie-sandal monstrosities of the summer). These styles remind me of something out of "The Elves and the Shoemaker" storybook, but I love them.
   So here are a few of my favorites, but I need to pick only one!


http://youravon.com/kerrystead
Avon: $39.99
Pros: Cushion Aire (read:comfy) and suede fabric, and well-priced.
Cons: Don't know how I feel about the heel.

Guess Booties: $138
Pros: Fantastic military style, perfect heel height
Cons: A little pricey


 Victorias Secret: $59
Pros: Flat so great to wear everyday, 3 available colors, cute look.
Con: Not real leather-won't last as long, not suitable for fancier get-up.

Steve Maddden: $43

Pros: Super Cute! and well priced.

Cons: The ruffle limits you to only certain occasions




Forever 21: $27
Pros: Shorter Heel for day-to-night wear, great price!
Cons: Cheap materials

How to wear ankle booties:
  • With miniskirts and dresses
  • With tights
  • With skinny jeans

I will let you know when I find my PERFECT pair- I am still looking for a foldeover ankle bootie with a buckle, preferably in grey.
Love and style,
Kerry, the Momster

PS. Yay for Grey's Anatomy Premier tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment