Facebook Us

Friday, August 20, 2010

Styling Momma Stash-all

Diaper bags have come a long way, even in the past 5 years since I had my baby. Somewhere along the way baby companies (and designers) realized that diaper bags are not made for babies, but for mommies. We are the ones who have to tote these demons around for a good 2 years, armed with diapers, wipes, snacks, changes of clothes, creams, bottles and kitchen sinks (Okay, not the latter, but I have been in situations where a kitchen sink would have been very useful- irritating drivers, explosive poops, etc). So why decorate our armor in baby ducks, or winnie the pooh, when there are so many stylish alternatives out there? When I had my daughter,  I quickly abandoned the huge, pastel-colored diaper bag for larger, regular, designer bags; but as they weren't made for baby gear, any spills would destroy the interior and the lack of pockets made it difficult to fish for items.

So now amidst the realm of gorgeous diaper bags, I have found the holy grail! Every Momster needs to keep her style on, even when elbow-deep in baby grease.
 JJ collection has a gorgeous collection of baby gear and all in prints even a mother could love.

 This is hands down, THE sexiest diaper bag around! ($89.95)
Want it, need it, must have it! I think I may have to indulge myself on this little expenditure.


Love and stylish lugging,
Kerry the Momster

No comments:

Post a Comment