Facebook Us

Thursday, January 12, 2012

I "bought" all this for nothing!



My first shopping trip to a mall since starting my buy-less year was anxiety inducing to say the least.I ha to go to one of my favorite malls (The outdoor Pembroke Gardens Mall, for those of you familiar with South Florida) to pick up a bracelet that had been fixed for my mother. My heart started racing in the parking lot, knowing I would see so many things I would want but would not be able to get that "new, glowy, just bought" feeling.

After picking up the bracelet, I walked past Sephora and had to go in. I tried on so many different colors and lotions and the ladies there were so helpful as usual. I felt  bit guilty though taking up their time, knowing I wouldn't be buying anything. Still I walked out of there with 4 little plastic vials of samples (gratis) for my upcoming trip to the Keys.

Philosophy: Hope In A Tinted Moisturizer

Nars Illuminator "Orgasm"

Caudalie Vinexpert Anti-Ageing Serum Eyes And Lips- I love this brand!!

Soap and Glory: Super-Colour Sexy Mother Pucker™ Lip Plumping Gloss

 

With new goodies in hand, I strolled the baby over the Barnes and Noble for some free magazine reading. I got my fix of celeb gossip, art inspiration and read some books to the baby too.
Then we enjoyed the sunshine and cool weather strolling through the streets snacking on pre-packed lunch.

So it wasn't consumer "free" but it was free and fun and I feel accomplished.

Love and freebies,
Kerry the Momster


No comments:

Post a Comment