- Read a novel: you could get through a novel a week!
- Heck, write a novel! : Plan, write, keep your brain alive.
- Shop online: I bought all our Christmas gifts online, at 3 am feeds, and was even able to shop around for the best deals, without lugging a baby to the mall.
- Start a blog ( or add to yours, like I do)
- Download and edit your tons of baby pictures ( this one is more tricky because for photoshop you often need two hands)
- Read Gossip magazines
- Search for awesome new music, and burn cds. ( Nylon mag is always a good place to get musical inspiration, as is Pandora radio online)
If you can make use of your feeding time during the day, you won't end your day saying the mommy motto "I accomplished nothing today!".
Love and accomplishment,
Kerry the Momster