Facebook Us

Monday, August 6, 2012

Pack your troubles away (part 2)

Now that your clothes and accessories are packed, lets start on the lotions and potions that keep us beautiful. 
Conair 13-Pc. Travel Bottle Set
Conair Travel bottles to decanter your beauty products into. $13
What to pack:
1. An all-in-one make-up pallete. I truly am a Dior addict, so I adore this one! ($75, Sephora)


2. Sunscreen- never go a day without it! I use a tinted moisturiser and sunscreen in one to save room.
3. Moisturising facial mister (great for planes or after a day in the sun.
4.I always pack a sleep mask and ear plugs as you never know how light or noisy the hotel might be.
5. Toothbrush and toothpaste (I keep the little kits from my dentist and take a fresh pack  with me)
6-8.Cleanser, body wash, shampoo and conditioner.
9. Body Sunscreen and after-sun lotion.

Tips:

Visit Sephora before you go and ask for samples of under-eye lotions, concealers or fun eye shadow colors. Then you have ready-to-travel size make up.
Don't forget your ipod and some external speakers, for the hotel room, or morning jogs.
Pack doubles of certain items such as contacts and sunglasses.
Dont forget your Camera!!!

Love and sights-to-see,
Kerry the Momster

No comments:

Post a Comment