With four weeks left until Baba Dos arrives, I am feeling overwhelmed with everything that I still need/want to do in preparation. Here is my 36 weeks pregnant list of "to-do's".
Take pack n play to moms. Thank you cards for shower. Clear out car Set up car seat. Pack hospital bag Infant CPR/safety class Make appointment with pediatrician to discuss vaccines.
- Find out about baby insurance.
Get Lampstand and bulb. Items for nursing area: magazine organizer, bottled water, granola bars. Buy breast pump. Put together baby's health kit.
- Pick out birth announcements.
Get a haircut.
- Buy costco frozen meals and
replacement for camera.
- Go to Mr. Food and stock up on pre-made dinners.
Prepare K's items to sleepover/ play while I'm in hospital.
- Organize who will watch her/school drop off, etc.
Ipod playlist for labor
- Cover electrical outlets
- Life insurances
Hospital baby list- do's and donts for doctors and nurses.
- Register at hospital
Birth plan Wash baby items. Organize and clean kids' room.
- Complete Baby Mobile.
- big sister stuff: print photos of her for hospital,
wrap gift from "baby".
Love and preparation,
Kerry the Momster