Ever-increasingly uncomfortable and becoming more anxious by the day. (The unknown and uncontrollable ellicits terrible fear in me!!)
Previously in a blog named "Pregnancy Pleasures" I listed some items that I wanted to partake in to keep my spirits up during pregnancy. Whilst I have not been accomplishing one a week as I had hoped, I have done a few off the list, and have a few more to add to help lighten the heavy load of pregnant bellies.
1. Prenatal massage
3. Get a manicure
4. Get a haircut
5. Have a candle light dinner with my hubby
6. Go see a movie with a friend (not a kiddy one!)
9. Schedule lunch with a friend.
10. Make a kit for labor.
11. Have a pajama day- movies and reading in pjs ALL day.
12. Hire a cleaner for after baby is here.
13. Plan a mini babymoon with hubby.
14. Have some friends over for a mini pre-baby party
15. Go on a date. I'm thinking something fun...like boomers, but maybe a beach picnic will work wonders too.
If you have any suggestions of other pampering/ fun things to do that I may not be able to do for a while, drop me a line!
Love and lounging,
Kerry the Momster.