Facebook Us

Monday, August 15, 2011

Big Sibling Bestseller

When I found out I was pregnant with my second child, I did what I always do when a new task is at hand...get books! This time it was for books on second time parenting, how to approach bringing up a new baby to your first born, sibling rivalry, and also a whole plethora of children's books to help them understand about "mommy's growing belly".

Recently I stumbled on this little gem (Mail Harry to the Moon, by Robie H. Harris) at the library, which my daughter, who is almost 6, and I read with lots of giggles. It is especially fun to us at this crossroad because the main character is recognizable to her, an older sibling, who doesn't quite take to her baby sibling, until a later date, but later is quite enamored by him.

A Very Cute Shower Gift for second time moms.

Love and laughter,
Kerry the Momster




No comments:

Post a Comment